The Newport Beach Peninsula
Come and hear about the new Newport Beach Peninsula.
Moderated by Kim Brandt, City of Newport Beach Community Development Director, panelists Stenn Parton (DJM Development), Robert Olson (RD Olson Development) and Steven Mills (Dart Development Group) will present information on:
- The renewed Lido Marina Village (opening soon)
- Lido House Hotel (soon to break ground)
- Three major new developments:
- The five-story Lido office and penthouse project on Via Lido (recently completed)
- The Lido Villas, 23 luxury three-story condos on Via Lido (ready for construction)
- The Newport Bay Marina mixed use project, with 27 luxury condos, a marina and 36,000 square feet of commercial/retail space on Newport Blvd. (currently under construction)
You don’t want to miss this program! Come with your questions.
Wednesday, March 9th, 2016
Reception 5:30 PM | Program 6:00-7:00 PM
Civic Center Community Room
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Intersects Avocado, between Pacific Coast Highway and San Miguel
The Community Room is on the right (directly across from City Council Chambers) when you enter the complex on Civic Center Drive. Parking is available in the Parking Structure and in the parking lot adjacent to the structure.
There's no charge to attend. Please bring your neighbors and friends. Guests are always welcome.
To download the flyer CLICK HERE - Requires Adobe PDF