Are You Going to Have a Fourplex Next Door to You?
Senate Bill 9 was signed into law by Governor Newsom which allows up to four housing units to be constructed on a single-family zoned lot. Will your neighbors sell to a developer or construct one themselves?
The zoom webinars have been so successful during COVID that Speak Up Newport will be simulcasting the live program via ZOOM for those that cannot attend in person.
SB 9 allows up to four units on a single-family lot including being able to divide the lot into two lots with a duplex on each lot. What will the impacts of this be to Newport Beach? Hear speakers both pro and con on SB 9.
- Will SB 9 help solve the housing shortage in Orange County and California?
- Does SB 9 override HOA restrictions?
- What local zoning rules does SB 9 have to follow?
- What are the parking requirements?
- Will speculators be buying homes and converting them to fourplexes?
- Will you be able to object to having a duplex or fourplex next door?
- Come hear answers to these questions and more.
PEOPLE FOR HOUSING
MAYOR, ROLLING HILLS CA
SPEAK UP NEWPORT IS BACK LIVE AT THE CIVIC CENTER COMMUNITY ROOM!
NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE LIVE EVENT
THE MEETING WILL BE SIMULCAST ON ZOOM - SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS.
Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Reception: 5:15 - Program 6:00 to 7:00 PM
Civic Center Community Room
100 Civic Center Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660
The Community Room is on the right (directly across from City Council Chambers) when you enter the complex on Civic Center Drive. Parking is available in the Parking Structure and in the parking lot adjacent to the structure.
Reception Hosted by:
This Webinar has already taken place.
Please view the following video.
Click Here to download the Meeting Flyer
Requires Adobe PDF