Coronavirus Law Enforcement Issues
Including Coronavirus Scams
- Since Speak Up Newport is currently unable to hold its normal programs at the Civic Center it will be hosting this second in a series of special programs via a Zoom Meeting Webinar.
- With the current pandemic what are the critical law enforcement issue faced by Orange County and Newport Beach?
- There currently are “Coronavirus Scams”. What are they and how can you protect yourself?
- Hear answers to these questions and more on our Zoom Webinar.
- The program will be presented in two 30 minute segments.
- The first segment will be a presentation by Orange County District Attorney Todd Spitzer followed by questions and answers.
- The second segment will be a presentation by Newport Beach Chief of Police Jon Lewis followed by questions and answers.
ORANGE COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY
NEWPORT BEACH CHIEF OF POLICE
Zoom Webinar Details
Thursday, May 14, 2020 - 4:00 to 5:00 PM
This Webinar has already taken place. Please view the following video.
To download the flyer CLICK HERE - Requires Adobe PDF